Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jessica Biel kept tight-lipped about her romance

Jessica Biel, sexy bombshell is on the cover of the ELLE magazine's latest issue.She did not open her mouth when she was asked about her on/off relationship with Justin Timberlake. "A girl doesn't kiss and tell," she said.
Magazine has declared her the most beautiful woman of the hollywood.While talking to the publication about her role she said "'The Notebook.' That's one that I wanted so badly. I was in the middle of shooting 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre,' and I auditioned with Ryan Gosling in my trailer -- covered in blood. [Director] Nick Cassavetes put me through the wringer in an interesting, excitingly creative way. But there's a million that get away. We're gluttons for punishment. It's just rejection." Dating actors: "I think those are the people you meet, and so it just kind of happens. Let me tell you... it never happens on purpose."

No comments:

Post a Comment