Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BEYONCE DECLARED HERSELF PREGNANT









Beyonce declared herself pregnant during the MTV Video Music Awards. She said that she is expecting the baby.
'Last night at 10:35pm, Beyonce's big MTV #VMA moment gave Twitter a record bump: 8,868 Tweets per second,' the San Francisco-based real-time messaging service said in a statement on its TwitterGlobalPR feed.
The music superstar first confirmed she was expecting as she waltzed down the red carpet in a flowing red dress, holding what looked to be a baby bump. 
In June, the singer told CNN interviewer Piers Morgan that she was looking forward to starting a family.
"I feel great and I feel like 30 is the ideal age [to start a family], because you're mature enough to know who you are and to have your boundaries and your standards, and not be afraid, too polite - but you're young enough to be a young woman," she said. "I'm so looking forward to it."
"I always said I'd have a baby at 30. But I also said I'm going to retire at 30. ... Only God knows."

No comments:

Post a Comment