Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kate hudson shows herself in bikni-post baby hot pictures


The 32-year-old actress showed off her incredible post-baby body in a tiny white bikini while vacationing in the South of France.The pictures shows that the actress has not gained weight and mentained her body successfully.
She said: 'There’s nothing to be ashamed of when you blow up. I would be eating ice cream, and my mom would literally pry the spoon away from me, saying, "You’ve had enough to last you a lifetime!"
Hudson added to Marie Claire magazine: 'Let me tell you something. It's an emotional roller coaster, having to lose weight. I gained so much - I was 185lbs (13st 2lbs) at the end.



'You actually experience how much energy is stored in that and how much emotion you actually hold in that mass. It is emotional, no matter how determined you are. It takes work to bounce back so quickly.'


No comments:

Post a Comment